The summer of popsicles continues! Here is another delish popsicle recipe. This one is loaded with fruit and chia seeds, which not only add some omega-3’s and extra fibre, but also makes the mixture more gelatinous and prevents all the kiwi and strawberry seeds from settling.
- 2 cups seedless watermelon, chopped
- 2-3 kiwis (depending on size)
- 8-10 medium sized strawberries
- 1 ½ tbsp chia seeds
- Put ingredients into a food processor or blender and blend well
- Pour mixture into popsicle mould and freeze for at least 5 hours
Nicholas’s buddy Jameson enjoying a nice cold Strawberry Kiwi Popsicle. Proof that there are other kids out there who enjoy my creations.